<VV> Opinions needed

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 19:29:33 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/13/09 3:06:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com writes:

Yeah, I  am in Florida - probably won't go very far away...

Jim

Michael  Kovacs wrote:
> If the car is probably going to be sold "down south or  out west'', the
A/C may be a selling point. Up here in New England, not so  much. Perhaps not
any where north.
>  MIKE KOVACS

A good selling point for a coupe in Florida is that with the A/C operating,
 the windows can be closed to keep out the Florida. Mosquitoes. :-)))))))

Scotty from Hollyweird

.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377049x1201454365/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=