<VV> 2009 Raffle Car

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Mon Jul 20 07:41:37 EDT 2009

As some of you may already know, there was a little communication issue when we tried to call the winner of the raffle car during the banquet.  We were able to touch base with the winner yesterday.
The Harold MacCray of Deland Florida is not the winner.  He has a cousin also named Harold MacCray who lives in Ontario Canada (true story). The Harold in Canada is the winner.  He was down in March from Canada to attend Bike week in Daytona Beach.  He left the ticket stub with his cousin in Deland.
Canadian Harold seems a bit hesitant about getting the car.  I think mostly due to the cost of shipping and getting it into Canada.
So....that being said he may be interested in selling the car. Anyone interested in possibly purchasing the car should contact me offline.  Remember this car scored a 95.95 during Concours.
Sarah