<VV> '61 choke cable

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 21:41:52 EST 2009

Bob,
It's Group 3.521 in my 1960-61 parts book, dated Oct 1960....
Wonder why the change....?
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 1/26/2009 9:39:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Vairtec at optonline.net writes:

At 07:44  PM 1/26/2009, Michael Kovacs wrote:

>Does any one have the part  number for the choke cable used on  1961.
>This is the cable from  the dash to the engine comartment.
>
>  Ihave "the book" but  so far cannot find the part number. Gimme a clue.

A clue?   Okay, the clue is, you have to be able to guess Chevrolet's
sometimes  whacky nomenclature.  It's not a "cable," it's a
"rod."  Then  you'll be able to find it.  Group 3.480, p/n  1991744.

--Bob

Robert W Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net

the property
of  the writer, please attribute properly. For help,
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to:  VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options:  http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs