<VV> Hinged motor cover on Rampside

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 16:01:08 EST 2009

Gas shock? Yuck. Every vehicle I've had with one of them on it has
eventually had it fail. Worse than not having anything on it whatsoever. So
if it was me, I'd go with the Corvair engine lid strut in a heartbeat.

-Mark

access cover? Also how about adapting the car telescoping hood retainer
mechanism to the cover?