<VV> taxes AND CORVAIRS

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 13:29:12 EST 2009

> Corvairs, Corvair parts, Corvair repairs, or Corvair activities
> even if financed with a home equity loan, will probably not
> qualify for tax exemptions.

They will, however, allow you to redistribute your income to pay for your
Corvair - and in fact I just did something similar!

I owe the guy who maintains my Vair in NC $1200 towards insurance, tax,
repairs, etc., and I do not currently have $1200 of 'liquidity' available.

So I hit upon a solution - coincidentally, I had an income tax bill of about
$1200 (equivalent) to pay, and I discovered that the British Revenue service
has just begun to allow you to pay your income tax by CREDIT CARD!!

So I did just that, and redistributed the cash money towards my Vair!

But ponder the implications of the government accepting tax payments that
are sourced from unsecured credit card debt!!!!

And the credit card that I paid the debt with was only given to me on the
basis of the value of my home, which is now worth less than it is mortgaged
for (but as the money is unsecured the credit card company has no way of
finding that out).

So no, nothing has changed. The UK debt mountain rumbles on... or rather, it
is sent off to the USA, where it is funding...

A CORVAIR!

Cheers

Alan