<VV> Goodguys Corvairs

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:34:33 EST 2009

As usual, when I get my Goodguys Goodtimes Gazette out of the mailbox, I
scan the pictures for Corvairs. Lately I haven't found many but the March
issue has two!

On page 76 is John Jackson's '64 Corvan. It is blue suede, with a silver top
and says "Not Stock" on the side. According to the mag, John is from
Houston.

Norman Brown Jr's sweet '66 Monza convertible can be found on page 156. It
is silver with a black top and Yenko stripe. No home is listed for Norman,
but the event where the car was photographed, was in Pocono PA.

Check them out, if you have access to the magazine. If a Goodguys event is
within striking distance, take you Corvair there. It doesn't cost much more
than spectating and you get a great parking spot. Plus, Corvairs at
mainstream events like these, gives gobs of exposure to car people.

http://good-guys.com/

Marc Sheridan