<VV> Which paint gloss (black) on LM interior metal panels?

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 21:46:52 EST 2009

I am likely going to have continuing questions asking for advice during the
 current restoration/conversion of my '69 500 Coupe.

I need to advise my painter if he should use standard hi-gloss or what? on
the metal surrounds of the door interiors (also at the rear sides).  Also,
since the glass is out of the car, I suppose it would be much easier to
first  cut and add the OEM A/C evaporator and to change over the dash to Corsa
style  with factory A/C vents.

As always, any tips highly appreciated.  I am endeavouring to turn a  beat
up alley cat into a comfortable/dependable and fast - GT car, of  striking
appearance.

Joe Dunlap
Lady Lake, Fl.