<VV> another weired corvair problem (i hink this is about 299)

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 21:52:03 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Vairdad at aol.com

cruising along at 60mph suddenly lost power able to pull off road, but not
very much. I thought of at least a hundred things that could be wrong. what
i  found was points closed all the way. the adjusting arm has 4 little
studs  holding arm to plastic piece. 2 studs had come loose allowing points to
close.  am I the only one these weired things happen to?
Garland

??Just age most likely... ?Why points are so good....?

1 ?you can SEE ?the problem

2 ?You can afford to have a spare set or two! ?in the glovebox!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon