<VV> Hydrogen, was: Cold fusion news-no Corvair but potential sourceof power

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 06:29:21 EDT 2009

 I wouldn't go that far. Lithium-ion batteries aren't THAT bad. Given that electric motors are FAR more efficient than gas engines, that 24 ton reference is WAY off. Remember, a Tesla can go 250 miles, and it's battery pack weighs only a few hundred pounds.

Still, in reality, a successful electric car will need to have a fueled genset on board. This will eliminate road side strandings, and make long trips possible.

BUt it sounds like it's time to move this over to VVtalk...