<VV> SL oil again

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 12:12:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/17/2008 6:43:28 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
dfamily at fairpoint.net writes:

A few  weeks ago I wrote that I found some Quaker State 10W-40 in the local
Autozone  that was marked API SL.  I bought all they had on the shelve.  I
went back yesterday and they had restocked with the same SL oil.  They  had lots
of it.  I just assumed it was old stock but now I am not  sure.

SL rated oil is still currently approved for sale. It is NOT an obsolete
rating.
Regards,
Bob Helt