<VV> Ported YH Throttle bodies - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 15 08:59:15 EST 2008

Just a note to let YH owners who are interested in the carburetor modification in the latest Communique that I have several ported throttle bodies from various models of YH carburetors. All you will need to do is swap your throttle shaft over to the replacement body. I can also supply new shafts, screws, gaskets, shaft sealing kits, etc., if you need them. This way you do not have to scrap your original TB in case you decide to go back. Or you can trade it as a core if you'd like.
Thanks for the space, and just drop me a note for pricing and options on this or the turbocharger modifications if interested.
Grant