<VV> Horn

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:09:34 EDT 2008

If it's anything like the 63 cars (I'm a self admitted novice on early
models) it would be right behind the headlight buckets. Problem is, there is
a mud shield that prevents them from being visible inside the wheel well.
The mud shields can be a PITA to remove because of the undercoating, but you
pretty much have to remove them to get to the horns (one on each side). 64
was a lot easier, GM deleted the mud shield (I believe).

--

George Jones