<VV> carbs on a 110hp

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue May 6 00:50:17 EDT 2008

Do you have the helper spring on correctly? If so....with the top
off.... fuel line in fitting...

Blow on fuel line and push up on Float to close ithe needle/seat....

If that works...... the LOWER the float level... by 1/8"

Matt Nall
Webspace: http://members.aol.com/patiomatt

From: cfm <cfmann at yahoo.com>
I returned the 5.5-9.5psi electric fuel pump and exchanged it for a
2.5-4.5
model, installed and went for takeoff on starting this 110/pg. BUT as
luck
would have it the right carb is essentially flooding. I can see down
the carb
hole (thats a technical term lol) and while the key is still on, fuel
is just
dumping into the right bank and it won't stop.