<VV> The book "Classic corvair"

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat May 3 04:15:22 EDT 2008

I just received my new book "The classic Corvair" in the mail Friday about
10:00 AM. It's now about 1:30 AM Saturday. I've been reading almost the
entire time. WHAT A GREAT BOOK! I have almost filled three pages of notes
for my own personal index. I just want to say that if anyone wants a book on
Corvairs, I think this should be their first one (in addition to the Chevy
green books). Thanks Bob Helt for a great resource. You have answered many
questions, some that I didn't even think of and I haven't even finished your
book yet.

Dave Thompson