<VV> you tube - you vair

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 20:08:07 EDT 2008

Is there a Corvair channel on you tube? Should we make one? Do you know what I mean? Maybe have our own video library at the CORSA website
- post video tech tips, a how too, some already exist on you tube
- post individual car biographies on demand video
- post chapter meetings video (kind of like public access channel for local gov't stuff)
- videos from conventions, regional, national local
- hell, maybe even like someone could do like a weekly video show on "Corvair in the news, and Corvair on the track" and show video highlights from corvair races and stuff like that
Would that be cool or what, on all the time, satisfy your Corvair urges via computer screen....
You can get people to join CORSA and not even show them the car in person just watch our awesome cars on TV!
kick the those muscle car guys in the b&$#'s show them what a cool car club we really care....how how cool our cars are
chris "young mind" mann