<VV> Hydrogen (HHO) Generator

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 13:41:20 EDT 2008

That is one point that is so often sorely neglected whenever somebody
mentions "going to a hydrogen" economy. I'd just like to slap them silly,
but that would be redundant. Hydrogen is NOT an energy "source" in and of
itself, but merely a transfer medium. More like an extension cord is to an
electric appliance. Thus the real question is, where are you going to get
the energy to MAKE it? I see its future pointless unless that question can
be answered.

Now off to VVtalk you go.....

-Mark