<VV> 1964 Spyder Convertible

Don Cleveland k9mwu at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 10:42:05 EDT 2008

I found out this week that my 64 has a 62 turbo engine in it.  It sounds like some
major (expensive) sounds coming from it.  I also have a clutch that is about to go.

Since I do not have an original car, its value as a collector car is down substantially,
however its value as a fun car for my wife and I and the grandchildren is not diminished.

Since the motor needs rebuilt, it is time to replace it with the proper 64.

The question for the group is:

Should I replace with a 64, or is a newer, more powerful motor, a logical choice.

Don Cleveland
Noblesville, IN