<VV> Cam Gear

rocklord at suddenlink.net rocklord at suddenlink.net
Thu Mar 27 10:50:59 EDT 2008

Mark,
If you have a new (not reground) GM#3872304 installed on the gear, I'll buy the setup from you.  I am rebuilding my turbo motor and want to install an Otto failsafe gear in it.  I want to use the 304 camshaft and if you already have this setup, and don't want to use it, we might be able to help each other out.  Email me at rocklord at suddenlink.net if interested.

Dan