<VV> Server outage this weekend Humor maybe

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Sat Mar 22 11:48:32 EDT 2008

Hey Dennis, as the new owner of two new knees, I ask that you refrain from
that kind of talk. You know much these babies cost?? Anyone out there have a
knee replaced will side with me, I did both at once because I'm so tough. I
got that way from being the whipping boy in BBRT. <GGGGG>

Mark my words, come Monday there will be some posts asking if VV is down
because Bryans email was read. I'd almost give odds.... :-)

Joe

BBRT