<VV> Corvair on Ohio Map

John & Sandy johnson2 at clearviewcatv.net
Mon Jun 30 22:33:16 EDT 2008

Thank you Bruce for including the Corvair on the cover and the interesting story behind it.  I also have a 1965 Evening Orchid Convertible.  I love the car and it continues to turn heads and make me new friends where ever I go.   It seems that everybody has a Corvair story and I have found that 95% of them are positive.  The "Muscle Cars" may be THE car everyone wants, but I have found that Corvairs have a mystique of their own.  Those of us who own them and enjoy them know what I mean.
John Johnson
'65 Evening Orchid Conv
'65 Corsa Turbo Coupe
'64 Monza Conv