<VV> museum

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 00:23:12 EDT 2008

Hey gang

If we ca'nt have a Vair museum, how about a virtual museum....with actual
photos of our cars, archival literature, the whole deal.

Set it up as a real museum would be, virtual rooms with cars and other rooms
with engines, cut-away drawings, etc.  )I'm kind of a caveman when it comes
to digital, but I have seen similar web sites set up this way.

It'd take someone with real know-how on the computer...but anyone who wanted
to contribute material could have their name on it...as contributor.

Mike in Michigan