<VV> a kelmark conversion? anyone interested?

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 21:51:25 EDT 2008

doing my daily dose of usa wide search for unique corvairs:

here's one near detroit, it has a kelmark tail light assembly? not sure but figure some of you see the rear cowl as unique....

http://detroit.craigslist.org/car/710056983.html

snipped and pasted below as it appears on craiglist....
65 chevy corvair resto project - $1100 (clinton twp)
 Reply to: see below
 Date: 2008-06-06,  1:55PM EDT

 ive got a 65 chevy corvair that needs a new home, someone to put her back on the road. i dont have the time nor the place to do it and i hate to see it go. i will trade!!! let me know what you got!!!! the car needs a starter and a windshield to get it road worthy!!call 248-242-2733 or email jdwoline at yahoo.com

    This item has been posted by-owner.
    Location: clinton twp
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests