<VV> FW: Hemmings Classic Car declares Corvairs a "deal"

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 15:51:46 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/8/2008 12:44:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mvjacobi at comcast.net writes:

I  wholeheartedly agree that the Corvair is a wonderful, well engineered  car.
And its a blast to drive.  I will never again be without  one.  But its kind
of a hard sell to someone who wants to stay in the  V-8 front engine rear
drive world.

And it makes it really  inexpensive to add to my collection!!

Mike in  Michigan

Ask Dave Statland of CORSA West; his daughter drives a V8Vair. He's not
driving any more; he sold his 'Vair to Jay Leno.

Scotty from Hollyweird

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.