<VV> rear spoiler LM Corvair

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 21:22:39 EDT 2008

"Fit" is not the word I would use, but I know it's been done before.
Depending on the look you want to achieve, I've seen everything from a Dodge
Neon "surfboard" style spoiler, to the Buick GS style and, of course, the
Yenko style. IMHO, the yenko style provides the best look on a late model
Corvair. I've had a Garvin style in the past (Clark's sold it) and the
inherent problem with it is that it is bonding fiberglass to steel. Not my
idea of a permanent bond, but I've seen them last quite a while without
showing the inevitable cracks.

--

George Jones