<VV> Where does the negative battery cable connect to the engine?

David Caufield davidcaufield at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 16:56:08 EDT 2008

I have a 1961 two door coupe.  I just bought a clark's negative battery cable.  Prior to this I had a homemade job I inherited from my father.  The negative cable attached to the frame of the car and then on top of the bracket holding the Generator and the shroud.  The new cable is not long enough and instead of forcing it I thought I would make sure the generator bracket is where it belong.  So the question is:  for a 1961 2 door coupe where does the battery cable connect?