<VV> Wrist Pins

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 20:28:19 EDT 2008

Common sense says "pressed Pins are all the same.."

Matt Nall

In a message dated 7/10/2008 3:26:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
geoffj at unm.edu writes:

Yesterday I realized I do not whave the wrist pins for the pistons I  was
going to use for an engine I am building.   That is how I  got the pistons.
What are my options?   Can I use wrist pins from  another set?   How bad is
that?   I recall they are  individually sized to the piston, but how true
is that when
they press  into the same size in the connecting  rod.