<VV> CORSA

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 15 07:35:47 EST 2008

The booths at the big events are NOT Inexpensive -- easily over $5,000.   We
have asked, for some events.  Hard to justify that kind of spending.

Good ideas though.   Locally, we set out a display at the bigger shows, the
best display is a group of Corvairs showing up together.  We will, again, be
at the Illinois State Fair,  showing 10-12 Corvairs,  with plenty of
handouts.  40,000 visitors on the day we are there.

tm