<VV> welding in new door pillar support

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 00:58:22 EST 2008

I'll second that opinion. In Southern Oregon, many times as soon as someone
finds out that you have a Corvair, they either have one to give you (or sell
it to you cheap), or know someone that does.

I am in a long-term negotiation with my wife to get a '65 turbo convertible
that I can get for $200 with some minor body damage that has been stored for
years. She says I only get 1 non-running car at a time, which means I would
have to sell my '63 Spyder convertible project car.

Lonny