<VV> external oil cooler

Arend Huisman arendhuismus at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 6 13:43:11 EDT 2008

I decided to purchase and mount an external oil cooler from Clarks in order to extend engine life. At Clarks they advise to mount it above the fan, in "How to Hot Rod your Corvair" is a picture of a car owned by Doug Roe, who has mounted it in another place, which i can't find in my car. Has anybody experience with this modification or suggestions about where to mount it?
The car is a '64 Monza convert 110hp 4-speed (completely rebuilding the engine)

Arend Huisman
Netherlands