<VV> Early Batteries Again

monza67 at aol.com monza67 at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 19:37:44 EDT 2007

I remember a thread on early batteries a week or so ago, but didn't follow it closely because I didn't have an early at that time. Well, my youngest son now has a 64 that needs a battery. I thought I remember hearing that Walmart carried the 53 battery, but they didn't show it in their book at the store. What fits in the early battery box or where can I get an early battery? The car is a driver, so really don't care if it matches perfectly, just needs to function properly.

Thanks,

Chuck Prosise