<VV> Hoosier auto show

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Wed Sep 19 22:47:49 EDT 2007

   For  those  not  signed  up  and would like to show your Corvairs this
   weekend  the Circle City Corvair Club is having our annual show (41st)
   at  the  Marion  county fairgrounds, Indianapolis.  You can show it or
   have it in our low key concours.  There is time to sign up at the host
   motel  the  Super  8  at I-465 and U.S. 31. South Side of Indy.  Great
   hospitality  room  open  at 5 PM Friday and Valve cover races at 7 PM.
   Banquet Saturday night with many, many raffle items.  Sunday will have
   opportunity  to  go  through  Ray Skilman car museum with many special
   cars,   muscle cars, Corvettes and approximately 125 in all.  (Corvair
   registrants  only.)   The  weather looks like it will be great and you
   can  also sign up if you're at the show field before 10 AM on Saturday
   the  22nd.  Any Questions?  Call Ken Clark CCC Pres at 812-935-7100 or
   Cell 812-320-7615.

   there  will  be  a very large swap area also for all makes of cars and
   other  makes  of  cars  on the show field.  We expect 50 Corvairs.  We
   have 45 signed up already.
   KCVAIR
   66 CORSA CN W/AIR
   65 CORSA CP