<VV> Throwing Stones at AMERICAN HOTROD

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 20:10:45 EDT 2007

Indeed. Both made some good points. Which is why there is a sense of
urgency in the Stock Corvair Group, as such cars are disappearing with an
alarming attrition rate. These cars are part of the Corvair heritage, yet
so little is documented. So what if "the majority" of car enthusiasts
disdain 4doors and the lower models? There ARE people that DO like them.
And such cars WILL be restored, prized, and even loved by such owners. If
only given a chance.

Personally, I love 4doors! "And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" what
others think. When I take it to a show, I get more comments over my '67
4door than I ever get with my convertable.

-Mark