<VV> Ignitor II, Seth's Wires, Michellin x-series tires?

Blaine Sanders utvairs at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 09:06:38 EST 2007

Few more questions for the group...

1) considering an ignitor II/Flamethrower II upgrade.  Anyone using this system?  Happy with it?  Hate it?  Is there a better system in the same price range?

2) Is Seth Emerson still making his wires?  (I know he is)  Will you contact me off list, Seth?

3) Anyone running Michellin's X-series P175 70/R13's?  How close to original size would that be?  Costco is running a sale on them through Sunday, $220 for the set, installed.  Seems like a good deal for a name-brand, 80K warranty tire.