<VV> ignition switch

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon May 7 00:07:50 EDT 2007

If it does the no start again, have some one turn the switch to start
while you measure the voltage on the purple wire. This purple wire can
be found in the engine compartment near the large hole in the engine
shroud where the harness wiring goes through. It is one of two terminals
in a two terminal connector that goes to the starter. If the purple wire
has voltage while holding the key in start, the problem is the starter
or wiring connected to it.

Frank DuVal