<VV> E-Mail Scam

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Jun 29 13:50:45 EDT 2007

Mike,

Were you the person selling the engine for $5500 ?

Did you suspect that they got your info from a VV classified ?

I'm curious why this "gal" would ask you to send the money back, if the
check was payment for the engine ?

Cash the check, WAIT FOR IT TO CLEAR, then ship the engine.

Problems may arise if the bank clears the check and then "un-clears" it
after you ship the engine.

It is suspicious, but only because "she" asks you to send her money. How is
that part of the deal ?

Just curious.

Chaz