<VV> Would this be possible???

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 07:25:23 EDT 2007

Hey guys,
First, let me say I don't want to step on anyone's toes, assume anything, or
expect anything... this is just an idea being tossed out there.
We've lost 3 pillars of the Corvair community this month, right before the
convention. Would it be proper, or appropriate, to set up a picture and maybe
have people sign a note or large card so that we could send it back to their
loved ones??? I don't expect the hosting clubs to do that, but say someone from
Ed's club bring it in, someone from Herb's club, and someone from Tony's
club.... There are a lot of people who won't find out until they read it in the
Communique... and this way they could say something to the families...
I know the host clubs have enough stuff to worry about... I've been there,
done that, and still have the t-shirts... but could they set aside a spot, maybe
in the hospitality room or near registration (where everyone would see
it)?... I don't know... it just seems like this would be a nice way to say "we'll
miss them" to their families...
Just a thought.... and yes, I know, it's nice of me to think of something for
someone else to work on... but I'd do it for one of my club members...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE