<VV> cobbled together "convertible" that was on eBay

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 20:40:38 EDT 2007

<I am no early expert but the visors and windshield header look as
though this was a monza coupe converted to a roadster rather than a
factory vert.  Detail for the quarter windows and side panels in real
all look to be coupe rather than ragtop. >

(eBay item # 230146718673)

Yep, I think you're right.  In one pic you can see the back seat side panel
with the ashtray in the side panel rather than in an armrest.  Lotsa things
"wrong" with this one!  Would be interesting to see who can spot the most things
"wrong" with this car!

~Bill Stanley