<VV> Corvette Arises (no Corvair)

Lawerance Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Sun Jun 17 00:24:42 EDT 2007

How dare you insult the '86 Isuzu Trooper II  with 294,000 miles for $400  I
just bought!!  Prestige  my A%$#^%&  ggg

Actually Charles, I haven't owned a Vette since '85..and it was a 63
model......nor have I bought a new car since '81, although I've had several
fairly new  vehicles since then...including an '87 Supra Turbo with HKS
pieces...

But I do RENT  these performance  cars as they appear......just to experince
the technology...satisfies my urges for surges!!

Matt Nall    CORSA,