<VV> LM defroster baffles

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 22:48:12 EDT 2007

Kent's right, the baffle installation is shown in the assembly manual.  I had discovered that on my own and proceded to the installation.  I have the assembly manual for my car but had failed to check it before posting my question here, sorry about that.

It wasn't obvious at all how to install them when I got the duct out, there was just the corners of the cardboard left and the left side was differet from the right side and neither were in the right place!

I've posted some pictures at the following link for anyone who's interested:

http://community.webshots.com/album/557413043cdqoYQ

I turned on the lights and I didn't see any annoying relfections in the windshield so "mission accomplished".

mikeH