<VV> 64 vert on ebay (item#280121170177

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:54:04 EDT 2007

On 6/5/07, Tony Underwood <tonyu at roava.net> wrote:
> At 11:54 AM 6/5/2007, Marc  Marcoulides wrote:
> >I disagree, a 64 with a 140 and substantial upgrades is no ordinary 64
>

> Does it make the car worth 18,000 dollars?

It doesn't hurt to ask!  I don't think anyone would willingly leave
money on the table when selling a car to a stranger.  The market evens
things out, but around here, people price their houses high hoping for
to be the first house the person from California sees when they leave
the airport.  They compare it to their crazy high prices back home and
snap it up "before someone else sees it."

Having said that, I would love to own that car.  I'd sell the stereo
and wheels to defray my costs, and I wouldn't pay $18,000!

- Ian