<VV> ebay vert (no tech)

Pitts10ch at aol.com Pitts10ch at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 16:15:38 EDT 2007

I hope I don't alienate myself from the list but........  I love  driving my
car as much as possible.  I also enjoy using this fantastic list  for all my
problems.  Currently my car is running great and I owe it to you  guys.
However, I hope it's value goes up greatly in the future.  I  also hope that many
young people get into these cars and keep them around  forever.  They dump
thousands into Honda Civics with 8 inch exhaust pipes  that have no class at all.
Frankly, I worry about the future of these  beasts.  Anyway....... Sorry to go
on and on but here's to the rising value  of Corvair Shares.

Chevy Corvair, the unique classic for the discerning motorist
Chris Hand
'66 140/4