<VV> selling my drivetrain

J1M1SH at aol.com J1M1SH at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 21:35:16 EDT 2007

I am selling the entire turbo 4 speed drivetrain out of my 66 Corsa. (not
original) Still in car, so you can see it, hear it, and take it for a test run.
Everything from the clutch pedal and shifter to the suspension to the
tailpipe.  Doesn't smoke, tap or leak. Have two - 2 barrel manifolds, and two
(including a Clarks rebuilt that was never installed) stock carbs. Currently has  a
Holley two barrel that produces 10 pounds of boost. I am located just north of
 New York City and you can reach me at J1M1SH at aol.com