<VV> help magnesium fan

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 14:21:20 EST 2007

>From the previous conversations on this list, I thought they were designed
to be burned!

To answer your question John, I have always cleaned them with lacquer
cleaner, and then hit them with a clear coat. If I were to do it now, I
would probably clean them the same way and powder coat it with the color of
your choice. I would venture to say that you won't find many that will clean
up enough to not get hit in concourse, so maybe you want to think about a
silver, or chrome powder coat.

Just my $0.02.

--
George Jones