<VV> Kent Moore tools on eBay

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 19:39:21 EST 2007

Bryan,
I don't want to sound like a "pickle-head", but if you have ALL of the
factory shop manuals, you will have an almost complete list of Corvair "J" tools...
a lot of the tools worked on other GM cars, so unless someone made a list of
"Corvair specific" J-tools, I don't know of one from the General, excepting the
list of tools at the end of each section of the shop manual.
I say "almost complete" as the Kent-Moore tool program is always evolving,
and the tools change, sometimes by as little as a "-A" or as much as a complete
number (which the parts or service dept. would have a list of changes, but
those lists are long gone, and would list the replacement numbers, not what they
fit)...
Good luck!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe