<VV> '63 Diecast Corvair

Lorie Wood loriewood at thelearningpark.com
Mon Dec 10 04:25:10 EST 2007

Hello all,

This is for those that collect the little ones along with the 1:1 scale
models..

            During one of my "honey do" breaks from working on my '63, I
ended up at Toys-R-us and found a '63 convertible diecast on the pegs
(Johnny Lightning 60's Sizzle package.)  I haven't been shopping for a while
so this may have been mentioned before.  The car is laurel green metallic,
white interior, black boot.  Tampo'd side emblems, 5 spoke rims w/rubber
wheels.  Deck lid opens and shows engine and spare tire.  Car has pretty
good detail and is all metal.  Perfect size for a stocking stuffer.. ;)

Robyn Wood,

Sunny WA State.