<VV> Point gap for 66 Monza 110 HP

Shari Hebrink shamo at anvilcom.com
Fri Aug 17 13:12:12 EDT 2007

Thanks again for all the help and kind words when I recently asked the oil
capacity on my 66 Monza.  Now comes another basic question: can anyone tell
me the proper point gap when I replace the points and condenser?

Thanks in advance, and I am hoping my Corvair manual arrives soon so I don't
need to keep asking these basic questions.  Jedd

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:03 AM