<VV> Beggars Manual Rememberances

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Aug 10 14:49:50 EDT 2007

----- Original Messages -----

  In a message dated 8/10/2007 10:42:48 AM US Mountain Standard Time, nalllm at verizon.net writes:
    That's the way I remember it!!  But then I'm most likely biased!!! GGGGG
    Matt Nall

  Then Bob Helt asks:

  Matt,
  You weren't involved, so how could you know??
  Regards,
  Bob Helt

Having read ALL  V V Emails.......including those " mis-sent"  ggg   And being able to " read Between the lines"

As well as asking the " right people" the "right questions"  I was able to deduct what really was happening....

And  knowing that "eventually" these things  " come out".........I saw no need to even ASK  if my  thoughts were correct!

All I can say is   "Thanks!! you made my day!!" gggg