<VV> Manifold heat soak

Crawford Rose crawfordrose at msn.com
Sat Aug 4 10:26:58 EDT 2007

Look, if it doesn't work, then why did the aftermarket supply and market an aluminum product for that purpose? It should work for a normally aspirated motor with a 460 valve temps; I don't see why it would "fail".  It might get soft; it might leak; it might corrode quickly. However, this is not to say it won't work to pass exhaust to the muffler. Using that reasoning, my turbocharger bearing housing should be molten scrap, adjacent to the 600 degree turbo exhaust, after a hard run.
Crawford Rose