<VV> RE:Mirrors?

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Apr 30 18:47:37 EDT 2007

The left side mirror of an Ultra Van is 2 x 7 inches and the right is
5 x 12 inches.  Could be that Dave Peterson was more interested in
actually using the mirrors rather than the mirrors being symmetrical
and looking good.  The one on the left is viewed through the side
window and the one on the right through the right corner of windshield.

  I once tried using a stock pair of mirrors mounted on the fenders
on the Corsa where they looked great.  I quickly learned that the
further the mirrors are from the eyeballs, the larger they need to
be.   It is hard to beat GM location if you want to stay with the stock size.
Jim Davis