<VV> Re: 69 on ebay

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Tue Oct 31 06:18:24 EST 2006

On Oct 31, 2006, at 5:13 AM, N2VZD at aol.com wrote:

> _http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&isfrommerc=1&itemcou
> nt=0&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A74&refwidgetloc=&viewitem=&refite
> m=&item
> =200041707436&refwidgettype=osi_widget_
> (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&isfrommerc=1&itemcount=0&sspagename=ADME:B:WNA:US:74&refwi
> dgetloc=&viewitem=&refitem=&item=200041707436&refwidgettype=osi_widget)
>

>  i have seen that car closeup and think it will drive anywhere. if you
>  like
> lates , it is a bargain.The pictures do not do it justice, someone got
> a  very
> good deal.
> now the 64 silver spyder convert he has for sale is the same type of
> quality
> . his collection is like a private museum!
> regards, tim colson

This Tiny URL may work a little better:

http://tinyurl.com/yanqvl

I had followed this car and also thought it was a pretty good deal. It
was bid up to $5,200 with a Buy-it-now of $7,950. Some wise buyer
simply clicked the Buy-it-now and bought it for $7,950! When you
compare it to what other cars are going for on ebay, this does look
like a steal. Nice lookin' car. I presume this belonged to Kevin Fear?

To make a Tiny URL, simply to to:

http://tinyurl.com/

I don't know how they work, but they do!

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC